In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Question to GB (or, anybody)

gunboobgunboob Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
edited July 2004 in Ask the Experts
I put up a few auctions,...and got a confirming e-mail notice for all but one.
I've waited several days now, with still no notice.
Does that mean somethings funny, or what?

Its auct. # 21037468

No need for GB to reply, just gimme my notice, so as to calm me.
Thanx....

Bob

Comments

• Options
    Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is the wrong place for your question, you need to be dealing direct with GB ... but since you are here ... if you can search and find the auction by the number you've given then it is a valid auction, if you can't find it by searching using the number or other search parameters ... go direct to GB. And in the future if you have questions about your auction or even other auctions, sellers, etc., address them direct to GB as no one here is empowered to act on the behalf of GB relative to issues that are not related to the forums.

2470100-M.jpg
    If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I found it... http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=21037468

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM
  • Options
    gunboobgunboob Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay, good!!!.....But, the reason I put it here was because I didn't know what else to do.
    Everything that I have and try from previous notes does not work, or displays,..."this page is not valid",...or, some/such thing.
    A N D,....for a guy of very limited computer expertese and/or patience,...it ain't easy coming up with finding something to put to them in a mail doo-hickie.
    This may be a no-brainer to most, but, to me,...its deep.

Bob