In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

32mm Scope for 77/22

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2006 in Ask the Experts
Bought a Ruger 77/22 and would like a mid-priced scope for it. Any brand suggestions guys?

Thanks,
It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lots of them out there. I'd suggest you visit Midway website as they have a review section of the items bought. What power are you looking at?

If midprice is at or around $100.00 there are a number of Bushnells available.
  • Options
    hslaterprycehslaterpryce Member Posts: 927 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have about 20 .22 rifles with scopes. more than half have Simmons scopes. I have had reat luck with Simmons all across their price range. I have not yet had a "bad" one. You might want to take a look at Simmons. ghs
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have had good luck with A couple of Simmons Rimfire Mag scopes at under $30. for better, my choice would be Bushnell. My top pick would be a Burris 4X Signature Select.
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys. That midway site has a lot of info. I have another scope question but will post it on a new post.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    I have Burris 4X12 Compacts on my 77/22's and they seem to fit the rifles very nice, and do a outstanding job.
    Outside of Nightforce, Burris is always a first choice.