In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bingham pps-50, 50 rd drum

beltfedbeltfed Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭
edited July 2004 in Ask the Experts
Hello Ya'll
I have a bingham pps-50, 50 rd drum mag. I don't think it's ever been on a gun. I have never owned the gun. Bought it years ago thinking I would like to own one. Anyway what do these sell for now days? Anyone know? Thankyou Beltfed

Comments

• Options
    king999king999 Member Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to buy it from you. Contact me at (mkood@earthlink.net) directly and we can discuss it.
    Morty
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    There is one on GB right now. If you still want one of the weapons, I have one.

Cruelty was a rare thing in the war. Fireside folks who talk about war and read about it, they figure it's cruel more often than not, but it simply isn't so... You kill in war to survive, and not because of any desire to kill.
    Many men avoid battle not from cowardice but from fear of cowardice, fear that when the moment of truth comes they will not have the courage to face up to it. L'Amour