In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

mag

300winmag300winmag Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited July 2004 in Ask the Experts
could a 10 round mag fit in a full size glock 21 45 caliber

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Campam...welcome back to the forum. Good thing you changed your identity. If you really want expert opinions here you will get them. If you want a pat on the bottom for being a good boy you won't. I'm surprised you didn't mention this interesting magazine when you were coming to the defense of campan's histrionics earlier. Maybe you forgot to mention it in your anxious defense of that idiot. In any case, to your question, I'd say the magazine is probably in the $500-$550 range but the key is most people buying an AirService magazine have the money to get one that is complete and don't mind paying for it. I just saw an original WWII 1903A4 canvas sniper rifle case with its original Jan 1944 tag go for $400. That case in perfect condition has to be worth near $800 but if you don't have someone who wants to pay the price you get what you can. Cheers, Beach
  • Options
    edited November -1
    300...on second thought you could always put it on consignment with scott duff. His provinance on your magazine would get you more money than any other way of selling it. beach
  • Options
    edited November -1
    300winmag and campam are not the same,where did that idea come from?
    Anyway from the way campam was getting ripped about his magazine I figured it was not a good time to say I has an Air Service Magazine,
    hopefully everyone has settled down by now.I do have the magazine and
    it is all that was posted above,except I left out the markings,they are as such--On right side corner-Eagle and under the eagle is an X with a 2
    diget number,On the left side corner is exactly the same stamp with 1 number higher than the right side.EXAMPLE--X25right,X26left.I have an 03A3 but the magazine does not fit,someone said that the magazine fits the 03 only,is that right?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mark...methinks he thought we were the idiots on this forum. I too noticed his joining the forum a picosecond after campan got burned...Oh well. beach