In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Assault weapons ban sunset//Kalifornia

skymanskyman Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
edited July 2004 in Ask the Experts
A question for Mark Christian. Mark, as a fellow resident of Kalifornia, how will the assault weapons ban sunseting affect us?? Will the rest of the nation be able to again go out and by AR15's while they are still banned in Kalifornia??

I would like another one but have not seen anywhere written that we will see relief from the bill sunsetting.

Do share forth your knowledge and enligthen those of us in the dark Oh wise one.

Thanks in advance
Skyman

Comments

• Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    State vs Federal law. The Federal Law may lift. The state law is not affected. Seperate but equal.

Greg
    Former Marine
    A N G L I C O
  • Options
    SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think yall take alot forgranted thinking its going to sunset...did you hear clintons speech at the D.N.C. lawmakers are gonna be under all kinds of pressure to pass another one and no, i dont have enough faith in those on our side to have hope

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net