In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester mdl 20 410 help

beltfedbeltfed Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭
edited January 2007 in Ask the Experts
I wish i could post a picture but i can't. I have a winchester mdl 20 single shot in 410 in good to very good condtion. It takes 2 1/2 inch shells. What is it worth? Thankyou beltfed

Comments

• Options
    only winchestersonly winchesters Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello beltfed: That's a tough one to get very close on without seeing it since there were "two" versions. The standard and most common one usally starts in about the $350 range in average condition and can go up quite fast to the the $800. Standard stocks are fairly straight grained walnut, Condition is everything here.

The 2nd version was known as the "Junior Trap", and came in a luggage case, with a small hand Trap etc. The gun itself can be identifed only by the stocks, the Junior trap, had 2X-3X grade wood, lots of figure compared to the old stright grain walnut. One of these even without the luggage case and all can go in the $1000 range in average condition. with luggage case and all the extras $4000.

Regards Dave