In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Info please

HwoodyHwoody Member Posts: 118 ✭✭
edited February 2007 in Ask the Experts
Would like values and any history on two guns,
Stevens SxS 12 Gauge # A42394 heavy Patina, stock cracked at reciever bores good

Winchester model 12, 12 gauge # 662443, heavy patina, Tight action,some wear, no butt plate Date of manufacture, and anything else you may know

Thank you all SO much

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I purchased the following handgun at an auction and know nothing about it and can't find any info on it. If you know something or were to find the info I would appreciate it:
    .357 Magnum
    Top of barrel: Liberty LTD. I
    Model P9108
    M357 on side of the barrel
  • Options
    Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello Hwoody,

I can't help you with the Stevens, but I can tell you that your Winchester Model 12 was made at the end of 1933 or early 1934.

Based on your description of it (a well used gun with some minor issues), it will not be overly collectable. The value will most likely be in the $300 range.
  • Options
    tobefreetobefree Member Posts: 7,401
    edited November -1
    The Stevens probably has a model no. on the bottom of the receiver... Most are $100 wall hangers... the 311 still has some interest.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you all. this site is the best