In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

remington

glockbastardglockbastard Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
edited June 2007 in Ask the Experts
Remington model 11-48..12 gauge..autmatic..serial no 5068823..any info on age or value...thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Still trying to figure this old gun out. Please refer to previous post for Remington and look at the pictures.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Remington rolling block make on Oct.23 1901 in a 45/70.Can anybody tell me what the value might be and anything more about it ?[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Remington 1187 premium from the mid 80's and was told it was worth around $400.00. It is in really good condition. I am wondering if anyone had an idea of what it might be worth.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have an old remington pump action tube loader .22 rifle. i was hoping someone could tell me the year it was made and maybe even the value. serial #RW345846
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Has anyone shot the new Remington SPR453 auto shotgun or the Charles Daily Field Hunter VR MC how do they pattern and do they kick like a mule whitch would you recomend for turkey hunting.

Ron
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I need help. I bought a used Rem 7400 off GB and I'm having problems. Occasionally, it jams up on me between the second and third rounds. It only happens every once in a while so I took it apart and cleaned it real good but it still jams up. I bought it as a knock around gun so I dont bang up my pretty ones but its just not reliable enough to take in the woods. Someone said it may be the magazine? Anyone have any suggestions?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    where can I get a new forestock for an old Remington Model 11 (mine is cracked)?
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Most likely either a early time frame model 12 or later model 121 but could even be a model 572 . pictures would be a way to tell but IMHO most pre 1968 Remington 22 rifles did not have serial numbers unless it was a target grade rifle. if this is the case then it would have to be a model 572. Remington used a code on the barrel to denote date not serial . Value could be all over the board as pictures would be a must to even come close