In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

benelli M2 question

slim chrisslim chris Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
edited February 2008 in Ask the Experts
I am interested in the M2 field model, and probably am going to purchase it soon. I have been comparing it to the Franchi I-12 and Beretta Urika II series 12gauge models, and overall I think for the price and value it is the best gun. My only question is: the Cordoba model has a 4+1 capacity w/o plug, so does that mean the M2 has the same magazine capability or only 3+1?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Patriots49Patriots49 Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slim chris, the M2 is a 3+1 magazine. Im pretty sure you could take out the mag plug for more. On another note, I have the Beretta Urika and the Benelli SBEII and an Ultralight. I like all three shotguns, but they are totally different systems, gas and inertia. Although I love Beretta shotguns, the Benelli are hard to beat. They are a heck of alot cleaner than the gas systems and I really like the middle rib bead. And since all three brands you mentioned are with the Beretta family, I don't think you could go wrong. Good luck with your choice.