In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

80's Vintage HK VP70Z value

yamazukiiyamazukii Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited June 2007 in Ask the Experts
I am interested in selling an HK VP70Z and need an approximate value. It is in excellent condition with the original box, warranty card, test fire sheet from factory, manual and 3-18 round clips. The only reason for selling is that the trigger pull is too excessive for my taste. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sold one in similar condition, without the box and paperwork a number of years ago. Nowadays complete outfit such as yours, probably would be at least, in the $700 to $900 range.

Wolff at one time sold a reduced poundage trigger spring kit for the VP70. I installed it in mine, without much success. The stock trigger pull was 17+ lbs. The Wolff kit only reduced the trigger pull to about 14 lbs.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your input, it was very helpful. I would like to list it on this site...is it similar to ebay? Are there any legalities I need to be aware of when selling a firearm online? Thanks again.

quote:Originally posted by yamazukii
    I am interested in selling an HK VP70Z and need an approximate value. It is in excellent condition with the original box, warranty card, test fire sheet from factory, manual and 3-18 round clips. The only reason for selling is that the trigger pull is too excessive for my taste. Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your input, it was very helpful. I would like to list it on this site...is it similar to ebay? Are there any legalities I need to be aware of when selling a firearm online? Thanks again.

Here are specific instructions provide by the G B site, for selling your firearms.

http://www.gunbroker.com/User/SellerTutorial.asp
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks again. I will try listing tonight.
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow

Here are specific instructions provide by the G B site, for selling your firearms.

http://www.gunbroker.com/User/SellerTutorial.asp