In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

sweet 16

debbiedebbie Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited July 2007 in Ask the Experts
What would a 1988 unfired sweet 16 be worth ?
No mark of any kind. No box. Still has factory
Grease in the gun. I see guns like this that has
been fired listing for $1500 or so.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    have recently aquired a Belgium made sweet 16 and would like to try and date it, 4S then ser# 19794..any help is greatly appreciated
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Browning Sweet Sixteen rifle--in excellent condition and a ribbed barrel....I was thinking about selling it...how much is it worth and how do I sell it?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a sweet 16 sr# S38272. I went on the browning site but still not sure of the year it was made. The gun is around 90% and has not been shot much. any info would be great--Thanks Ron
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sweet 16 Browning automatic. It's not shooting, chamber opens clicks like it is gona shoot but does not. Is it the firing pin or is thier another common problem with theese guns?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello.
    I have been holding on to my
    brothers A5 sweet 16 and now
    he wants to sell it.
    DOM is 1960.
    Cosmetically it is in good condition,
    Except for the fact he had a smithy
    drill and tap the receiver for
    a scope (side mount).
    So question is : If we consider this
    shotgun in good condition how
    much money has he lost from the alterations?
    Thanks-Ron
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rifle or shotgun??
  • Options
    Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    Debbie, first of all I would like to welcome you to the Gunbroker forums, we are an interesting lot around here, but still very enjoyable to spend a bit of time with. Now to get down to business: To properly give a value for your Sweet 16 we are going to need a bit more information. I can say that you have a value that falls between $200 and $1700, so let's narrow it down a bit farther.

Was your Sweet 16 made by FN in Belgium or Miroku in Japan? That information will be found along the side of the barrel.

Does the Rib have a matte finish?

Do you have screw in Invector choke tubes?

Does your Sweet 16 have a gold trigger?

Is there any engraving regarding Ducks Unlimited?

I will be waiting for your reply.

MK 19
  • Options
    B17-P51B17-P51 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Debbie, lets really get down to business. First of all your rifle is a shotgun. Now you can answer all of MK's questions. Welcome aboard and put on your tin britches.[:0] You may need them on this forum.[}:)]