In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

AYA shotgun

laboylaboy Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in Ask the Experts
Does any know where parts for a AYA Yeoman or Madador are available?

Comments

• laboylaboy Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have just come into possession of an AYA quail unlimited shotgun. It is 12 ga with 26" barrels. What little I have found show that there were only 42 of these guns manufactured for Quail Unlimited of North America. On the gun it says 6 of 100. It came out of an estate and it had been presented to a man from one of the aero space companies on his retirement. It is unfired and in the original wooden presentation case. Does anyone out there have any information regarding these 42 guns? The blue book on the gun is approximately $1650.00. Any other information that anyone might have would be appreciated.
  • buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are some AYA parts on GB auction.
  • wagwag Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have used this guy for many years. Good for import parts pricy but when you need something what do you do. Bobs gun shop,PO box 200, Royal , Ark 71968, phone 501 767 1970. He is also on the web with a good site sorry Im not a comp guy. good luck. WAG
    edited November -1
    I have seen the ones on GB. Just need top lever spring and the parts listed are for Marador model for $90.00. Thanks for your response.
    edited November -1
    Thanks, I checked w/ them, the ones they have are for the Matador model and I have been told they will not fit.
  • wagwag Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was looking up a price in brownells today and I found a pack of 5 differant top lever springs for import shotguns. If you know what yours looks like and it comes close to one of these maybe that would work. The springs are over size and if your able, you could fit one to you gun.Cost was 50 to 60 range. Go to Brownells on google then to a button called- to see more- then search for shotgun parts then springs then search for top lever spring. WAG
    edited November -1
    Thanks wag. I am waiting on another source to reply. Brownell may be my last resort, but sure hate to buy 5 and find none can be fitted. I appreciate your time and reply.
    edited November -1
    Thanks TRAP55. I was told the Matador parts are not the same. I am awaiting response from aya-fine guns for parts.