In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Knoxx COPstock Folder

gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
edited December 2002 in Ask the Experts
Does anybody have experience with the Knoxx products? Thinking about the COPstock folder for the Mossberg 500. Thanks.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.<BR>

Comments

• Options
    gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    About a month ago I put in a post for info about the Knoxx COPstock Folder stocks for shotguns and did not get any replies. Without the advice of the "Experts" I took a chance and ordered one for my Mossberg 500A home defense 12ga. shotgun. It is a top folding type stock with a recoil arrest system.

I am happy to report that the Knoxx folder is one awesome product. Heavy duty construction with excellent fit, finish, form and function. I ran 100 rounds of 00 buckshot on the range then 100 rounds of 8 shot at clay birds with the stock both folded up and extended in one day and was no worse for wear afterwards. Everything Knoxx claims works as represented. I was very sceptical of their claims at first and was going to return my purchase if the product did not perform as represented, but they sure did pass my test with flying colors. I have shot other top folders but nothing compares to this one.

I'll be ordering the Knoxx standard stock for my Rem 870 for turkey season. It sure takes the pain out of shooting.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.<BR>