In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FFL dealer in Birmingham, AL

opassopass Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2003 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone know a honest trustful FFL dealer in Birmingham, AL or any FFL dealer about 15 min. driving distance from Birmingham? I need FFL dealer to act as escrow service to make a sales transcation on behalf of buyer side.

Thanks for all reply for help and assistant. Seller lost of contact when He knew FFL dealer involve this transcation.

Thanks again!!

Comments

• Options
    PearywPearyw Member Posts: 3,699
    edited November -1
    I have done a lot of transactions over the years with Mike Davenport of Southeastern Guns on Centerpoint parkway in Birmingham. 205-854-8654 If I want a new pistol, I call him. They have about the largest selection in Alabama and the best prices. I don't know if they handle escrow, but I would give him a call. He is also a Class 3 dealer.
  • Options
    bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have used Simmons, in Bessemer 205-425-4720, before. Don't know if they will do escrow. Also, have heard good things about Southeastern.

Don't send flowers when I die. Send money now, I can buy more ammo.