In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mossberg 930

Wehrmacht_45Wehrmacht_45 Member Posts: 3,377
edited November 2006 in Ask the Experts
I have a 930 waterfowl 12 gauge 28" smooth bore with modified choke installed . Front fiber.optic sight. With deer slugs for smooth bore . My point of impact from point of aim at center target is 14" low right. (5 oclock). No one has an idea what's wrong.. my buddies 930 duck cmd. Same thing...same set up.i dont want to spend the money on slug bbl and have same issue... any help. Greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone hadnle one of these yet? Any better tham the previous models like the 5500 or 9200?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WILL THE 5500 AND 9200 MAG RXT.WORK ON THE 930 MODEL?
  • Options
    DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just picked one up today. Have not shot it yet. It looks similar to the 9200, but the internal gas system is totally different. I read a review/test on these in Septembers "On Target" edition and they rated it very high. They said they put almost 10,000 rounds through the guns in a Argentine hunt and they worked fine. I hope they are right. It feels balanced and seems to be solid. My only gripe is some side to side play in the trigger group. I can live with that if it shoots good.