In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ohio rapid fire 1919

kycaddy24kycaddy24 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
edited February 2007 in Ask the Experts
does anyone here have one, also can you put a hand crank on it are they good rifles or are they junk, any info on these good or bad would be helpful. thank you much

Comments

• Options
    BlckhrnBlckhrn Member Posts: 5,136
    edited November -1
    They are basically a 1919 that has been demilled with a compliant RH side plate and converted to SA fire.

ORF does good work.

As for an actuator, if not specifically made for the 1919, one should be easily made. Buy some extra barrels, links and a couple thousand worth of ammo, or just don't phark with it and shoot it as fast as you can aim and pull.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have had mine for several years now. Its great fun to shoot and very reliable.

It was made to the highest quality standards. When I got it, I was immediately impressed with the workmanship and finish.

[img][/img]1919andguns012.jpg
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's been a while but if I recall, the ammo can hooks onto the Browning's sideplate for alignment to prevent jams.
    They're fun from the hip and even more fun when the Govt picks up the tab.
    Either the A4 or the lighter A6 barrel will fit. Don't know if linking machines are out there. I'd get one if they are.