In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bullet caster, Did I lie?

JeepflexinJeepflexin Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
edited July 2009 in Ask the Experts
On this thread:

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=377239

I presented a casting machine as a Magma machine, is there any chance this is actually a Balisti-cast machine? if so does this change anyone's opinion about it as far as if it is good or what it is worth?

I will be listing it in the next week or so and really would like to be able to say what it is before I put up a "I don't know" auction. I'm sure I have more time into this then I'll ever see money out of it so this is my last effort to ID it before I list it.

Thanks agian.

Comments

• Options
    givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    "I'm sure I have more time into this then I'll ever see money out of it so this is my last effort to ID it before I list it"

You've done all you can. List it starting at $1..and no reserve. Eliminates the need to try and explain the item. Use "Unknown Reloading Tool". Ball is then in the buyers' court. Best, Joe
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    I think with good pictures we can decide what you have and what to bid.I have not personally seen either brand in person before. you might want to go on their web site to compare you machine with theirs make sure you include where the equipment is "WHAT STATE " as shipping may very well be as much as the equipment itself.Also please post here to let us know when you put it up for auction. Thanks Perry Shooter.
  • Options
    JeepflexinJeepflexin Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the advice guys,here it is, I started at $100.00 cause I figure I'll get close to that at the local scrap yard. :o)

http://v4.beta.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=133027802

Hopefully it finds a good home.