In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SOLD section of GB....how to find???

dude1951dude1951 Member Posts: 120 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in Ask the Experts
I have looked several times and been unable to find the sold section of GB. I know its there.........can someone help me find it.....please

Comments

• Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    Go to "Smart Search" and select the dropdown menu "Completed auctions". You will probably need to log in to view closed auctions.
  • Options
    givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    After you take Spider's advice continue your search. Look for a drop-down menu that will include "highest numbers of bids first". Click on it.

What I've suggested to do would indicate a sale, or if not a sale, at least a trend towards the maximum us common folk are willing to pay [for a particular item].

EDIT
    ..and yes, as Spider mentioned, you can't get this deep into the GB listings without being logged-in to Gunbroker auctions. You have to be a registered member to do so.

Good luck! Joe
  • Options
    dude1951dude1951 Member Posts: 120 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys........knew it was there. The harder I looked the more confused I got.