In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FFL Transfer

beagleindbeagleind Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in Ask the Experts
Members,

Since no one bothers to read the Posting Guidelines by using the link, here is a copy of those guidelines for all to read right here:

In general we expect everyone to act like adults and to show respect for each other, just as you would if the other parties were guests in your home. If you are looking for an unmoderated free-for-all you will not be at home here.

We do not allow the posting of 'For Sale' or 'For Trade' listings anywhere on these message forums. If you have something to sell, please post it on our auction site at http://www.gunbroker.com We do not allow `For Trade' listings anywhere on our auction site or message forums.

Other stuff we automatically delete:

* Auction tech support or billing questions. If you have a tech support or billing question click Help Center from the top of any auction site page.
* Complaints or criticism about GunBroker.com, its staff, its policies, or any buyer or seller on that site. If you have a problem with an auction transaction use the auction feedback system and/or contact tech support.
* Complaints or criticism about these message forums or their moderators.
* Complaints about businesses, persons, or transactions unrelated to this site (in general all complaints will be deleted).
* Questions about why a post was deleted. This page explains why.
* Commercial advertisements for any product, service, or web site.
* Posts containing links or references to any competing site.
* Posts containing links or references to any web site critical of this site.
* Posts containing links or references to any web site we do not like.
* Profanity, nudity, vulgarity, racism, etc.

Posts that violate any federal, state, or local law, or that infringe on another party's intellectual property (copyright, trademark, etc.) are prohibited.

If we deleted your post it means that we did not want it here. If we delete a post and you re-post it we will revoke your access privileges.

Best.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Is there a difference between a gunsmith ffl and a dealer ffl? I've had a gunsmith do transfers for me before, and I just won an item on gunbroker, and the seller tells me that they need a dealer ffl. What is the difference.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If an FFL individual holds a weapon for a customer and then the customer is denied due to a failed background check with NICS, what is now the responsibility of the FFL that has the weapon in his or her hands? I imagine it's shipped back to where it came from but who pays for that shipping?

Has anyone been down this road and how did you handle it?

Thanks,
    Mike