In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Franchi

Dan ODan O Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited November 2006 in Ask the Experts
Are thee any Franchi distributers, or due you deal direct with the company? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    My grandfather gave me a franchi 20 guage today. I know nothing about it and can not find a model # on the gun anywhere. It does not even have the caliber on it. The barrel says, S.P.A LUIGI FRANCHI-BRESCIA-MADE IN ITALY. The Gun is two toned, the barrel is blued and the reciver is blued and silver, with phesants on one side and quail on the other. He told me he bought it around 35 years ago. Serial# 79162. Can any one tell me anything about it and how much its worth. Guns in great shape. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I bought a Franchi Renaissance field 20 gauge over and under this fall. It has a rubber butt plate that catches in the pit of my arm when I aim it. I want to find a plastic butt plate that I can have a local gunsmith fit on it. Any suggestions on where to find one?
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Brownell's has loads of butt plates