In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Daisy 22LR value?

ChuckhunterChuckhunter Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 2003 in Ask the Experts
I have a Daisy Legacy 22cal. semi-auto rifle model 2203, it had an adjustable stock and a detachable magazine. The gun is in 95% condition, and it has had only one clip put through it. I was just wondering the value.

Comments

• Options
    rewsportrewsport Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Daisy was made in the 80's and was sold for approximately $49 at that time. I do not see many at the shows and none at other dealers arround. I'd guess they are worth $45 to $100.
  • Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Somewhere in the neighborhood of $250 for a NIB a little less for 95%

BTW

Recall Notice

DAISY
    MODEL LEGACY 2203 and 2213,
    22 CALIBER, SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLES

Daisy Manufacturing Company, Inc. is voluntarily recalling all Legacy Model 2203 and 2213, semiautomatic .22 caliber rifles for retrofitting.

It has been determined that the sear or disconnect may break on the Legacy semiautomatic rifles which may permit the gun to discharge more than one round with a single pull of the trigger. Because of this condition, Daisy has elected to recall all Legacy 2203 and 2213 semiautomatic rifles and replace the sear and disconnect components. The rifle will be repaired and returned at no charge to the owners.

This recall applies only to Daisy Legacy semiautomatic .22 caliber rifles Models 2203 and 2213, all with the serial number beginning with the letters AC. Owners of these rifles should contact Daisy at 1-800-354-8841 for information on returning their gun(s).

Daisy Manufacturing Company, Inc.
    2111 South Eighth Street
    Rogers, AR 72756
    (800) 643-3458

Source:

* Guns & Ammo, March 1993; page 27
    * American Rifleman, February 1993; page 86

Snake.gif
    underwaysm.gif
    SOLD MY COW SO I DON'T NEED YOUR BULL
    A Grumpy Old Man