In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

10mm ammo

big kingbig king Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
edited May 2008 in Ask the Experts
just got some 3-d 220gr swc 10mm ammo... can anyone give me some info on these. i will be shooting them out of a glock 20 with a 6 in barrel and a eea witness.
would like to know muz.vel. ect.

thankyou for your help

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    What is a good source of 10mm practice ammo in quantity?

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have purchased, on gun broker a bunch of 3-D "impact" 220gr lead swc 10mm ammo. i cant find any info on this stuff... would like to know what the muzzle velocity is supposed to be... would it be safe to shoot out of my glock or eaa witness ? or should i keep it for my smith 610 revolver?
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are they lead bullets? Does the Glock 20 have traditional rifling in the barrel? I had heard that it fouls the barrel to shoot lead in a Glock due to the rifling.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    its a 6 in. replacement barrel with traditional rifling, and yes they are lead... ive read that lead would foul factory glock barrels. I shoot both well. the glock likes anything i feed it. the witness seems to really like cci/blazer 200gr fmj. i hunt with the glock, and use the witness for carry when i think i might need a little more than a short 45acp.
    I just cant seem to find any stats on this ammo...