In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NRA show in Charlotte?

diverjmldiverjml Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in Ask the Experts
I will most likely be in Charlotte in time for this years NRA show. This would be my first time so I'm a novice. I've been trying to find out how much it is to get in to see the exhibits. The NRA web page isn't much help. It just tries to point me toward the events. All I want to do is look around, what does it cost? Do I have to purchase tickets? WTH?

Comments

• Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I remember right when the show was here in Milwaukee a few years back. I think you got in for like $5 if you were an NRA member otherwise it was like $25 at the door. If you joined at the show you paid the $5 rate.
  • Options
    krawiechkrawiech Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    current members are free as well as organized youth groups uniformed military and law enforcement all free as per nra magazine may 2010 a lot of the meetings breakfasts dinners auctions all have to be purchased if you want to attend the actual gun show is free as stated above ill be there friday saturday sunday hank k
  • Options
    diverjmldiverjml Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanx Hank. If I don't have to work, I'll be there.