In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Barrett Firearms featured on National Geographic

nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Ask the Experts
F.Y.I.

National Geographic Features Barrett Firearms

This Monday, June 27, at 9:00 pm, Barrett Firearms Mfg. will be featured on a National Geographic special entitled Snipers, Inc.. The hour-long show tells the story of Ronnie Barrett, his innovative large-caliber sniper rifle designs, and how he built a multi-million dollar business.

Best.

Comments

• Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nononsense

F.Y.I.

National Geographic Features Barrett Firearms

This Monday, June 27, at 9:00 pm, Barrett Firearms Mfg. will be featured on a National Geographic special entitled Snipers, Inc.. The hour-long show tells the story of Ronnie Barrett, his innovative large-caliber sniper rifle designs, and how he built a multi-million dollar business.

Best.

We can not email a reply to you so I will use this format to say thanks to you for the information. I am planning to view it.

Thanks much.
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watched that last night. It was pretty good.

I liked the part where one of the armorers got a call....from a bunch of Marines in a firefight! That was 'actively engaged in a firefight!' They were having issues with the rifle and it wasn't functioning right. They got it figured out (two ears needed to be bent back into position), He heard it firing, then a dial tone. They went back to fighting and hung up.

They also got to meet with the Army Sgt. (SSG? they said) with the longest kill in Afghanistan, 2065m.