In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Marlin 1915 Catalog Value?

rhmc24rhmc24 Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2005 in Ask the Experts
Rummaging thru my old stuff I found this Marlin catalog dated July 1915 which includes a Pricelist dated May 1916. Catalog is 116 pages showing all their guns and other products such as a shoehorn/button hook, guncases, illustrated parts lists for all the guns, pictures and discussion of all the caliber of cartridges. A huge amount of info. Curiously pix of all the .22 RFs say they are all loaded with black powder except the .22LR which is smokeless. The pricelist is also very interesting in that it has all the detail prices of various grades of engraving, fancy wood, round and octagon barrels, half round, etc plus various items such as special order gunsmith modifications when ordering a new gun. It will take me a month to read it all. Condition is very well worn but all in one piece and all the text and illustrations clear. Does anyone know what it might be worth? Comments and questions welcome. Thanks.