In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun Prices

rvarnellrvarnell Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited June 2008 in Ask the Experts
I have an FN57 less than 6 months old with only about 150 rounds fired. Also, a Sig P220 Elite Carry with Nitron finish less than 6 months old with less than 50 rounds fired.

What is the value of each, please?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    are there any price differences in a gun that is a Westernfield compared to a Mossberg that are the same identical firearm? i never have bought a new gun, always bought used. all of them are "knock offs". ive always liked to buy used because of the outcome when im done with it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have two guns im thinking of selling.what are they worth?Rem 660 in 6.5 rem mag.98% a sako 461 manlicher in 222rem mag.95% Your help would be helpful
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I need prices on two pistols and I was wondering if any one could help. First gun is a S&W model 632 32mag. The second one is a Ruger MK 5 target. Thanks[This message has been edited by koko0383 (edited 10-13-2001).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    For anyones info, it seems 9-11s fears must be waining. Gun Prices in wholesale catalogs are starting to rise. I have been looking at a Remington, fluted stainless varmint for about two months, and noticed new wholesale up $26.00. Anyone interested in buying or keeping an eye on a gun at a gunshop should act if the price has not changed.
    VERY < VERY > SOON.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What can I expect to pay for these guns new? Out of the five, which do you prefer or think performs best?

Ruger P89
    CZ P01
    CZ 85
    CZ 75B
    SW 910

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unless there is some collector demand/value for a modern firearm, that is sill in production? Your looking at approximately 50% of retail from a dealer, to up to 80% of retail from a F to F sale to a private party. This is depending on cosmetic condition, and accessories that come with the pistols etc. My 2?.
  • Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    rufe-snow is completely correct. Don't expect to get out of them what you have into them. You would take at least a 25% loss on retail if not more.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys. That helps.

quote:Originally posted by rvarnell
    I have an FN57 less than 6 months old with only about 150 rounds fired. Also, a Sig P220 Elite Carry with Nitron finish less than 6 months old with less than 50 rounds fired.

What is the value of each, please?
  • Options
    Bingo LittleBingo Little Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi

It seems to me that you wouldn't get enough out of them to make them worth your time. You should just give them to someone that will appresiate them...

Like... I dunnno...

someone related to you... a brother or a sister...

or your brother-in-law. [:D]

[:D] (Hi Ron) [:D]
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow
    Unless there is some collector demand/value for a modern firearm, that is sill in production? Your looking at approximately 50% of retail from a dealer, to up to 80% of retail from a F to F sale to a private party. This is depending on cosmetic condition, and accessories that come with the pistols etc. My 2?.

I agree 100%, I'd say the auction side doesn't 10-15% of the time

I have seen many used guns go on the other side for 90-95% of new retail and a few 100-110% of new. also a few non-collectible not in production anymore guns have sold for 200% of what they were worth new when in production. go figure[?]