In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just for Mark C.

countryfarmercountryfarmer Member Posts: 4,552
edited May 2010 in Ask the Experts
I have a gun, can you tell me what it's worth?

We are really dying over there in ATE because a full 50% of our "business" comes from newbies who've just inherited a gun, bought one at a gun show, or are interested in buying one and want to know about values and other technical details. ATE is a forum where the vast majority of members visit once or twice, receive the information that they need and are never heard from again. A few stick around and join our little network but most just disappear into cyberspace after learning what they need to know about their gun or other item.. Sorry Mark, I had to give you something to do...[:D]

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Hopefully the powers that be will get the membership issue sorted out and we can get back to serving the public. I can only guess at the numbers of poor souls out there who have just discovered an old RG revolver, Spanish .25 automatic or Belgian trade-shotgun in the late uncle's garage and are desperate to hear about it's history and value. Without the ability to register as new members they will be stumbling blindly without our guidance.