In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What Target is This??

Wolf.Wolf. Member Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in Ask the Experts
A few months ago, I followed a link for a moving steel target and watched a video of the thing in action. I would like to find it again, however now I cannot find the video or a reference to the target.

The target is not a vertical, target, being thrown off-balance as the steel plates are hit. Instead, it rotates on a flat, horizontal plane and has plates on each end. It seems to me it was called a "Polish" something or other.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? If so, can you steer me to the video or furnish information on where I might go to review some information on the target?

EDIT:
No, this was not a target from Midway, but is A fairly large item, with a total "wingspan" of maybe six to eight feet. The two "arms" rotate with the target plates on each end.

EDIT:
Okay, thanks!! I received an email saying that this is called a "Polish Plate Rack" and that it DOES rotate vertically (Hmmm), rather than on a flat plane as I remembered it doing. Upon reviewing a couple videos of it however, it seems to react rather slowly and not as I remembered it. Probably too slow-0moving for our competitions.

Comments