In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hawg 7?

NOTPARSNOTPARS Member Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Ask the Experts
Anyone have any experience with the Para Hawg 7?. Thanks in advance for any opinions.

Comments

• Options
    burpfireburpfire Member Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i had, notice i say had, a para hawg in 45acp. very cute little gun, but would not run reliable to trust my life to! sometimes would get 3 shots off, sometimes only one, tried different ammo, same thing. came with 4 factory mags, and jammed on all 4 mags. i would pass if i were you, unless you can try it out first.
  • Options
    iceridericerider Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:)] I purchased a used Warthog 45ACP in SS. I could not tell that it had ever been fired when I bought it for half of the original price. Once I got it home, I found out why it had not been used or fired. I was told it did not fit the previous owners hand. I loaded a magazine and attempted to chamber a Zombie round. Well you guess it, it jammed up and did not come close to entering the chamber. I tried again with military ball ammo. Same thing. At my range, I put a round in the chamber by hand and fired it. It fired twice and then jammed again. This went on for a couple days. After reading all the boo hoos and negative comments in the forums, I decided to call PARA. I never found one comment on anyone actually calling Para about this problem. I called them, got hold of one of their engineers who asked for the SR# and said he would send me a new extractor, no charge. He said put it in and if I still had problems to call him back. I installed the new extractor and the awesome little 45ACP has not missed a beat yet and will take any ammo I have put in it. So if you get one, call Para if it does not feed correctly and I am sure you will get taken care of quickly and to your satisfaction. They are top notch in my book!!