In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

contender

deerslayer77deerslayer77 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited January 2003 in Ask the Experts
What year did thompson center contender come out? I have an earlier model 23-25 win 10" bbl with bushnell 2.5x scopes and TC shoulder holster. I never really could find any info or value on it. I bought 10 boxes of shells when i bought it in 1991 for 235.00, back then shells were 17.95 a box. My father bought a newer G1 and there is difference in the engraving of wolf and my has contoured grips, mine is just a little more detailed. It is pleasant to shoot. thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I just bought a
    TC contender with a 45/410
    barrel and 22 match barrel-$350.
    question is :what kind of
    accuracy can I expect out
    of the 45/410 barrel shooting
    45 colt.i have no interest in the 410
    ans do they sell 45 colt only barrels
    without the long chamber.
    Thanks--rong
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can I still find barrels for an octigon barrel contender

Jason Warner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Went to the local sporting goods store yesterday to look for a bow for my son for 4-H and went to check on any new arrivals in the gun department. I knew I shouldn't have but I did and found a T/C contender in .357 mag . It is in 98% condition with Pachmayer grip and fore end. Now I have had several contenders over the years and seem to get traded out of them and I would like to get another one. The deal is 260.00 out the door. What I would like to know is it has a Virgin Valley 12" blued barrel and is there any demand for these as I would like a larger cal. Thanks for any info....Bull[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Are the barrels interchangeable between the Contender and the G2-Contender?
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are used ones,or call Fox Ridge the Thompson Custom Shop 1-800-243-4570
    [:)]

ATF
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks;atf[:D]

Jason Warner