In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Parker Brothers 10 gauge

hoz88hoz88 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
edited January 2003 in Ask the Experts
A buddy of mine has a Parker Brothers 10 gauge side by side that he is wondering the value on. Can anybody help out? Let me know at kahaus@trvnet.net. Thanks.

Keith

Comments

• Options
    captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    Need a bunch of information.....Model Number, Hammer or Hammerless, Extractors or Ejectors, Single selective Trigger or Double Triggers, Skeet Grade or Trap Grade or Field Grade, Beavertail Forend?
    And what about Wood Condition? Has it any Factory Upgrades? Does it have an Under-Lever to open the Action? Does it have a Vented Rib? How are the Bores? Damascus or Steel Barrels? Any Pitts or dents in the Barrels or Dings in the Wood?
    What Marks and or Numbers are stamped under the Barrels at the Breech End...Whats stamped on the Action...? Get some information to Me/Us and I'm sure You'll get some replies...Keep in Mind that I/WE can only see thru your eyes....So be specific in your reply.......

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff<P><BR>