In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

10/22 magazine questions (repost from other forum)

bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,685 ✭✭✭
edited January 2003 in Ask the Experts
Now that this auction is over, I'll ask my question - I didn't want anyone to think I was advertising it...
Has any of you ever seen these types of magazines? ( http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=6982242 )

I listed everything I knew about them in the auction, I also found some info on where I bought them (just happened across it today).
Frank's Center, Inc.
Nevada Mo 64772

I found their website and they have all but abandonded the firearms business, it appears now it is more of a billiards place. I have emailed them asking if they have any more info - no responses so far.

It doesn't matter what you shoot, just shoot it well...
Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.

Comments

• Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,685 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're somewhat right Saxon, I've had lots of offers to buy one, but not the whole lot. My main objection is that several people have mentioned they just want it to make a copy of it and I don't want anything to do with that! Also, I am only selling to buy a relatively high-dollar gun, and will need to sell them all to do it. If they all don't sell, I won't be able to get it. I guess I'm saying money burns a hole in my pocket. [:(]
    Maybe I'll repost and sell them one at a time...

It doesn't matter what you shoot, just shoot it well...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.