In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Grendels

superknifesuperknife Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited December 2003 in Ask the Experts
I want any and all information I can get about the Grendel firearms. I want history, models made both pistols and rifles and anything else they made. I want to know the name of the company, in Texas I believe, that they sold all their supplies and stuff to. If any one has anything Grendel for sale please let me know. If any one has any pics of things or can take and send pics to me weather it be email or postal I would appreciate it very much. You can post here or email me at superknife@webtv.net and I thank you very much for all your help. Thanks, John

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,017 ******
    edited November -1
    Grendel sold out their parts inventory and guns to Birmingham Pistol Wholesale in Alabama.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • Options
    steven mobbssteven mobbs Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i have a gendel p-30 22 mag pre ban with a high cap (30) rd clip as new in box--that about all i know about them-- this seems to be a quality firearm---very light until you fill the clip--has been fired about 10 times----
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Gotta P-10 in .380 real sweet. $225.00 interstatekashkonverters@sunflower.com

If your gonna be stupid you better be tough !!
  • Options
    nelchrisnelchris Member Posts: 557 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT TNANKS
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They made the P10, P12, P30, P30L, P31, all the pistols. And then the Rifles they made were the R31, adn the SRT-20F.
  • Options
    azgunnut2@yahoo.comazgunnut2@yahoo.com Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello ,
    I own a couple of these ( 2-p10's and a p12?) will sell one of the p10
    models for $125.00 plus s&h.......
    Thanks !!!!!!!!!
    azgunnut2@yahoo.com

Join / Support the NRA
    Guns are my friends !!!
  • Options
    superknifesuperknife Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the replies.What is the SRT-20F? I want to know more about this piece? If anyone can tell me anything about them, has one, or would like to sell one to me please let me know. You can email me at superknife@webtv.net. or post here. Is there anything else anyone can tell me about Grendel? Thanks, John
  • Options
    ACI-1ACI-1 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by superknife
    I want any and all information I can get about the Grendel firearms. I want history, models made both pistols and rifles and anything else they made. I want to know the name of the company, in Texas I believe, that they sold all their supplies and stuff to. If any one has anything Grendel for sale please let me know. If any one has any pics of things or can take and send pics to me weather it be email or postal I would appreciate it very much. You can post here or email me at superknife@webtv.net and I thank you very much for all your help. Thanks, John
  • Options
    ACI-1ACI-1 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by superknife

If you are still looking for information on the Grendel P-30 I probably have more info on that gun than most other people, except for the gunsmith at the Grendel factory. You already know that Grendel is not in business any longer but when they were still in business I spent a lot of time with their gunsmith trying to solve the feed problem in the P-30. It did get solved by the way.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take a look at the Kel-Tecs & you can see where they came from.