In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

my old 94 what is it worth

jc2stroke2injc2stroke2in Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited July 2005 in Ask the Experts
hi wonder what my old 94 is worth its a 30-30 its barell and stock are perfect the reciver how ever is about 75% it has a full lenth mag not lookin to sell just wondered it was my old mans he always said {you kids and them new power rifles couldnt kill half what i have with that ol 94} now hes old and dont see to good so he gave it to me bought a new power rifle in 3006 with a scope we stil;l have alot of fun with this old gun though i think its a 64 heres the number 2700668

Comments

• Options
    Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello...

The value for your Model 94 Carbine will greatly depend upon whether it is a pre-64, or a post-63 made gun... and the serial number indicates that it could be either. Can you post pictures of it?

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    no i cant im sorry is there any thing i can tell you about it to help you figure it out it setting right here thanks,jared
  • Options
    peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    Turn it over and look just forward of the lever. I believe if it is a pre-64 there should be a screw there, if not it is post 64. Not for sure, pictures would be better, and I may be wrong.

Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see !!
    NRA Life Member
  • Options
    edited November -1
    there is no screw there it must be a post 64 thank you for your help ,jared
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The pre-64 have a metal butt plate on the end of the stock.
  • Options
    Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It appears to be a post-63 manufactured gun, and as such, it is worth about $150.

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    it does have the metal butt plate thanks bert thats what i figured it was about a 100 dollar gun thanks for all the help