In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Colt Anaconda

JSwopeJSwope Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited July 2005 in Ask the Experts
does anyone know how many colt anacondas 44 mag with 5" barrel were produced and value thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I've got an Anaconda ser num ANO2xxx any idea when it was made
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ihave a 5" barrel Colt Ananconda. colt says they were only made in 1995 and only 500 were made. Are there any Colt Experts out there that can give me any more info on this gun and can anyone tell me aprox. how much its worth ??
    Many Thanks
    Dave
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have a anaconda and was wondering if anyone can help me figure out the production date the serial number is mm716xx
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can you please help me determine the going rate for an Anaconda in great condition. I am in Indiana and have seen prices vary greatly. Also, does barrel length dictate anything on the value ? Thanks !
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looking for input on the Colt Anaconda,have heard the early ones would not shoot well and colt stopped production and then started producing them again after curing their barrel problem,how does one know if they were to buy one if it is an early production that could have the bad barrels or the later ones that were suppose to be good without calling colt and paying for an archive search,also looking for input as to accuracy etc and any comments as compared to a Smith & Wesson 29 or 629
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Colt Anaconda S.S. 6" barrel that i am thinking of selling. It's in good shape and has a Bushnel 2x scope on it. Can anyone tell me what it would be worth?
    Thanx,
    JSwope
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check the closed auctions.

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • Options
    john in jaxjohn in jax Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Register and "watch" guns similar to yours, as the auctions close see what they are selling for. Be patient and watch several to make sure you are in the right price range.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,641 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are 10-15 up for sale at any time on the GB auctions. Check them out and find one that is similar to yours. Anacondas have been
    holding their value well over the past couple of years.

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....