In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

bayonet

ATlikeATlike Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited July 2005 in Ask the Experts
I am hoping someone can help me determine the origin of a bayonet I bought at an auction (said to be Nazi, but I doubt it). It has a half moon and star on the blade edge and a star on top of handle guard. The number 20255 is on side of handle guard and letters "AS FA" on end of handle. Can anyone help me find out information about it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Stevens trench shot gun. I would like to find the bayonet that this gun took. The mod # of the gun is 520-30. Can you give me any inf. on this bayonet? Thank You
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Was there ever a bayonet issued with the Sten MK3? If so, which one?

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone know what this goes to? Thanks!

P1010004.jpg
    P1010005-1.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    P1010007-1.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    P1010009-1.jpg
    P1010011-1.jpg
    P1010012-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi...Since there is a bayonet lug on the front sight of a Colt AR 15, 6920 model, I'm wondering what is the correct bayonet that would fit? BT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am thinking about buying a bayonet that is about 18 - 20 inches lond with a circle 8 and a star on the blade. Can anyone tell me what year this is, the maker and value.
    Thank You
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Any info on a World War 1 bayonet with scabbard. At the base of the blade is F. HERDERA. Sn on the other side is 1666. Ten inch blade. Metal and leather scabbard. Excelent condition. Value, and any other information would be appreciated.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Durring WW11 In Austrlia the surplus 1917 bayos were pounded into bolo type knifes and used in trade and gifts for the island natives in the south Pacific. Does anyone know the value for one of these.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Spanish model 1893 "short" mauser bayonet about how much is it worth
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know what bayonet goes with an M1897 Trench Gun. I am thinking Horinco model.
    thanks

The duty to preserve one's self ought never be denied.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    concerning my earlier post about the same bayonet. I believe that indeed it is a 1938 turkish mauser baynet. how much would it cost.
  • Options
    wolfdog45wolfdog45 Member Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Can you post a picture?

Veritas vincit "Truth conquers"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry I do not have a picture. I did not want to buy this bayonet with out knowing it is worth $20.00. The condition is not great, the blade has some rust and part of the handle is missing. Any information would be helpful.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    It's Japanese WWII or before. Fits both type 38 and 99 Japanese Service Arisaka's.
    It's worth $20.

wings2.gif
    Stolen from, and with thanks, to Kiwibird