In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need some price help

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Ask the Experts
I want to sell a Browning A5 Lite 12 and a Benelli 3" Synthetic Black Eagle. What would be a good asking price. Both guns are excellent.The Browning was not made in Japan.

Comments

• Options
    rsnyder55rsnyder55 Member Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you plan on selling them on Gunbroker? If so many will say to get the best price is the start with a minimum starting bid with no reserve to attract the most interest and get a market price. Many do not even consider auctions with reserves of high starting minimums.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Condition,,ect,,can't make an estimate on the info....Shotguns NOW in this start of summer,,,might be slow...but if you do sell them here,,,95 percent of anything I sell here I start at 1.00.NO RESERVE.
  • Options
    MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you start them at 1.00 no reserve you will "sell" them but probably wont get what you "want" for them.. If you are not in a hurry to get the cash then list them at the least you will take and see how it goes..