In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Simple Ruger Super Blackhawk action job........

dude1951dude1951 Member Posts: 120 ✭✭
edited May 2012 in Ask the Experts
Just installed a set of Wilson springs in my Super Blackhawk. What a difference. I have always stayed away from this type of work. Prefering to leave this type of work to gunsmiths. I began by watching a video by Ruger on Youtube, showing the proper way to disassemble my revolver. I took my time so as not to make any mistakes. It took me about 30 minutes to install the springs, clean and reassemble the gun. Trigger pull is reduced and action has a smoother feel.....very noticable difference. High praises for Wilson springs from Midway. I would say that I have average mechanical skills and that I could now safely do the job in 15 minutes.[:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    RCrosbyRCrosby Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dude,
    A belated welcome to the Forum, and congratulation on your spring job. I've owned several Blackhawk and SBH .44's. All have been superbly accurate and all benefited from the right set of springs.
    Enjoy!
    Rob[:D]