In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Whats this 7600 worth?

scottpricescottprice Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
edited December 2013 in Ask the Experts
I have a Remington 7600 in .308 with a black composite stock. It is in great condition, not a mark on it, and shoots great.

It comes with an extra buttstock (no raised comb on this one), Bushnell TRS-25 red dot, peep sight, scope mount, original irons and 4 round magazine...any ideas on value??? Something that mnight help me is that i live in PA where these are very popular....

Resized_Image_1385604270905.jpg
screen shot windows 7

Resized_Image_1385604316133.jpg
print screen

Comments

• Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are currently 110 listing for 7600 on the auction side that you can watch.

http://www.GunBroker.com/Firearms/BI.aspx?Keywords=Remington+7600

You could do an advanced search on completed auction to see what they actually sell for.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    they dont come with these accessories. i figured someone could help me out rather than getting a condescending response
  • Options
    k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you for your post, To best answer your question here is what i would do.
    Look at other sales of your 7600 that have completed, do the same for your additional accessories and total the amounts.
    This is a sample of condescending response. your first response was a actual attempt to assist your in your question. Thank you and have a great Thanksgiving
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nobody has a crystal ball on this forum. We can't pull a fair market value for your rifle, out of thin air.

Your rifle has been extensively modified since it left the Remington factory. Generally this would have a negative affect on value.

For modern commercial firearms. Any time they have been altered from factory specs. Gets folks to thinking and worrying, that bubba has worked it over. IMHO, you would be a lot more likely to sell it, by putting it back to as close to factory original condition as possible.
  • Options
    spas12spas12 Member Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    $450-550 for the gun, sold with the gun the extras add $50-125
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spas12
    $450-550 for the gun, sold with the gun the extras add $50-125
    thank you very much! I assumsed $700 would be pretty close, just wanted a few more opinions
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Around here,,700 would be a load,,but areas diff,,,500-550
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sold one on auction about 6 months that was similar it only brought 560.00 unless the 760 or 7600 is a odd chambering like 257 Roberts they don't bring much used
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by savage170
    I sold one on auction about 6 months that was similar it only brought 560.00 unless the 760 or 7600 is a odd chambering like 257 Roberts they don't bring much used

+1 you will probubly have to eat the add ons, $350-to maybe $500 tops around here.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Some of the old farts on this site are too lazy to research to help but want to post something.