In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kimel AA Arms AP9 Opinions

diggs308diggs308 Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
edited April 2008 in Ask the Experts
i have the chance to pick up an ap9 at a good price just wondering if anybody has owned one and had good or bad experience with one personally

Comments

• Options
    NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    Me and a buddy both have one. I know he has shot his more then I have. I have put about 500rds though mine with no problems. They are fun little guns that are fairly accurate. Sites are a little crude but work. I am not sure how hard the mags are to come by these days. It comes apart very easy and is a very simple tube designed gun.

I am not a fan of the Tec-9 but I like my AP-9. Not sure what they are going for these days but I paid about $175 for mine a long time ago. To me I could not see spending more then about $250 unless it is something you really had to have.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hey thanks for that first hand info,think i will take a chance on it for 200 bucks,has anyone ever heard that tec-9 mags will fit with minor mods?
    anyone ever tried it?
  • Options
    NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by diggs308
    hey thanks for that first hand info,think i will take a chance on it for 200 bucks,has anyone ever heard that tec-9 mags will fit with minor mods?
    anyone ever tried it?

I do not know about the Tec-9 mags, but I am thinking not. I do know where there is one Factory 30rd mag for sale for this gun at a local shop. Not sure what he wants but I could find out. I thought about buying it but I have enough.

• Options
    edited November -1
    if i can pick this gun up this weekend and shoot it a little i may have to hit you up about that mag,think i saw some 20 rounders on GB.
    thanks for the info!