In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

i need help

Ncw55Ncw55 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited August 2009 in Ask the Experts
I am looking for a swivel cap for a Mossberg model 9200 12 guage shotgun. I have emailed Mossberg twice on the part and they seem to just keep ignoring me. Does anyone know where I may obtain one or have any ideas on something that might work?

Comments

• Options
    Ncw55Ncw55 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was offer a S&W 9mm Parabellum, I've never messed with S&W. Can someone tell me if they are good guns or anything about them.
    Cody
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Which S&W 9mm pistol?
    There are about 25 of them.

CP
  • Options
    Frontiersman101Frontiersman101 Member Posts: 3,259
    edited November -1
    I don't know about there simi autos, but there revolvers are great guns! I hear good things about othere smith simi autos, but I have't heard of the gun you are talking about.
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    If it is a 59-- or a M&P9 it might be a good deal depending on how good of shape its in and the asking price/trade.. You didnt give enough info on the gun. Do you know the model number? Failing that, can you discribe it in as much detail as you can remember??

If its a Sigma and the seller wants more then 250.. say no..[;)][:)]