In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Quick 303 Mag Question

redlantrnredlantrn Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
edited August 2009 in Ask the Experts
Hey guys, could you tell me if this is a 10 round clip for my 303? Its about 3.5" tall. What would be a reasonable price for it?

Thanks!

Jason

IMG_1397.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******
    edited November -1
    yes it is for the british .303 cal. enfield.......but there are a couple of different versions (#3 mk 1, #4 mk1 or 2). this may fit the 'jungle carbine' you have up for auction.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Mike. Do you think $30 is fair for the mag? BTW, hope you are enjoying your recent delivery!
  • Options
    john wjohn w Member Posts: 4,104
    edited November -1
    that is about the going price for them 28-30 dollars
  • Options
    john wjohn w Member Posts: 4,104
    edited November -1
    that is about the going price for them 28-30 dollars
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the help guys. Local buyer just won my 303 and is picking it and could use the extra clip.
    Jason
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******
    edited November -1
    "BTW, hope you are enjoying your recent delivery!".....just finished unpacking (packed very well btw), have a use for several of the cals., now to find a .25/20 for the .25 flat points[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MIKE WISKEY
    "BTW, hope you are enjoying your recent delivery!".....just finished unpacking (packed very well btw), have a use for several of the cals., now to find a .25/20 for the .25 flat points[:D]

Not sure what the heck that is, but keep an eye on my auctions, I just might have one!
  • Options
    SkeedaddySkeedaddy Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like a typical 5-round .303 clip. $30 unfortunately sounds fair, as everything is priced according to supply & demand--and they no longer makes these. When I was looking for an extra clip for my .303 I went to gun shows to find a "beat-up" rifle with a good clip--so $30 seems fair (to me).