In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

browning shotgun

jhickjhick Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited September 2009 in Ask the Experts
I have a Browning Auto-5 semiautomatic 20 gauge shotgun. It is about 20 years old. It is still in the box, never shot and never even put together. I even have the original reciept, about $600 new.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I am searching for some hard to find info on a Browning double which has Beligum markings. Nice gun and has "twelvette" engraved on it. Last make somewhere around 1969. Have some info but Internet search is for nought right now. 12 ga, semi-auto, 28" barrel.

Thanks in advance, Franko
  • Options
    edited November -1
    anyone know the age of this gun? Browning 16 ga. serial no. 99601 and what it might be worth,or where I could go to find out. The gun has been reblued by gun shop and looks very good, bright bor. fore arm cracked.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I HAVE A BROWNING HUMPBACK LIGHT 12 GAUGE, HAVE HAD IT FOR ABOUT 25 YEARS. ITS IN GREAT CONDITION STILL HAS BLUE ON THE BARREL. I WAS WANDERING IF YOU COULD TELL ME WHAT ITS VALUE IS.I HAVE 2 MORE BARRELS TO GO WITH IT. THANKS, BRUCE
  • Options
    edited November -1
    can you tell me how old my browning shotgun is it's an A5 12 ga. serial # is 94565

RS LITWIN
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is probably a dumb question but i had someone tell me that his price guide showed a value of $700 for my brownig shotgun
    ( item # 16220343) The gun was brand new in the box so i started the auction at what i thought was a wildly optimistic price. since then its gone to a point were i'm woried i've mis represented it in some way. Was the price guide just not that accurate or have i done something dumb?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Need info on a Browning 20 ga. auto shotgun. It has a 26" barrel and ventilated rib. I need model#, years manufactured and approximate value of one in excellent condition.

Thanks,
    Joe Mc
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can Someone tell me what a Browning A-5 Light 12 in like new condition is worth?

Thank you,
    Aaron
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i recently came across an old shotgun that i need some info about. it's a browning and the tag that was on it said "model 11 ", i looked closer and found that barrel had browning stamped on it ,but the reciever section and grip had remington stamped on it .unfortunately i went back to buy it and it had been sold . i guess i missed out on interesting firearm. anybody know anything about this gun ? any info would help . thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Trying to determine date of manufacture of a Browning Light Twelve.
    Anyone help out?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a friend who's trying to sell me a Browning model 30 special field pump 12ga. I'd like to buy it but cant figure out what its worth. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am trying to gauge the value of a shotgun i received. It is a browning 16 gauge shotgun made in Belgium. It says "sweet sixteen" on the side and is very clean looking. My camera phone won't do justice in this case so i am only looking for an about or average idea of what it might be worth. serial # 52,xxx thanks
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any possibility that its a Savage rather then a Browning? Savage made a Model 30 pump, 30/40 years ago. To the best of my recollection Browning didn't?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know for sure its a browning. Its stamped made in Japan and its a bottom eject model. Any further help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Model would be a "BPS"
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Model = BPS +1