In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

selling on gunbroker

gunlawyergunlawyer Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in Ask the Experts
How when I sell an item do I add more than the original 4 pictures
allowed in initial listing for sale?

Comments

• Options
    pogybatepogybate Member Posts: 3,150
    edited November -1
    After the item is listed, you can add more pictures, under -Add or Remove Pictures-.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    gunlawyer I may not be the first, but would like to say hello and welcome to GunBroker. Hope that you find what you are looking for here. Have a good weekend ... what remains of it!
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    List your item for sale. Once it is in the system simply go back to that item and right above your top photo you will see Manage the Pictures in this Auction . Click that and a new page will open. You will see a box with a green header that allows you several options for photos. If you simply want to add a few more photos click the Add a New Picture which is located inside the green header. When you do that a new page will open which allows you to add up to four new photos. Be aware that if you have a thumbnail image in your lsiting it is going to be tied to photo 1, so if you add a new photo 1 the old original thumbnail will be replaced with that new photo. To retain the thumbnail simply start on line two and add three photos. If you need to add even more just keep repeating the process until you have all of your photos listed.
  • Options
    iwannausernameiwannausername Member Posts: 7,131
    edited November -1
    Or host pics elsewhere and use html code to reference them.
  • Options
    gunlawyergunlawyer Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you all for the welcome and the advice. Will try it tonight.

Thanks again,

Joe