In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Past Auctions...

CookECookE Member Posts: 47 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in Ask the Experts
I didn't know where to put this so I thought I would leave that up to someone that does. MY QUESTION IS: If I had been watching a particular gun and in the meantime the gun "SOLD" and I didn't see the amount for what it sold for, is there somehow I can find that gun and find the amount it sold for? Is there any kind of category on Gunbroker that I can look it up on? Any help would surely be appreciated.....THANKS
CookE

Comments

• Options
    milsurplusmilsurplus Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, go to the GunBroker auction side and in the upper right hand corner of the screen select Smart Search then put the description into the Search Words box then in the Search in Categories box select the proper category for your inquiry or leave in default to cover all the categories then go to the Show Only box and select Completed Auctions which you must sign in for and do your search. Hope that helps.
    Regards.
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CookE,

I agree with the smart search that milsurplus explained. But that is generally used to find a price relevant to what you may want to buy.

If you watch an item it will show you how much it sold for. You just go to My Gunbroker. Once you sign in there there is a side-bar on the left side. Under Buying, the second category is watching. Select that and it will take you to what you have on your watch list. Or, just scroll down to watching. At the top of that section you'll see three words. ALL/Open/Closed. (but the bars are upright) Click on closed and your closed auctions that you are watching will come up. That will have the final bid on it. If no bids then use the 'Smart Search' function.

-good luck