In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sorry...........

CookECookE Member Posts: 47 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in Ask the Experts
I don't think I explained my last question as to what I really wanted. Is there anyplace I can find "ALL" the past guns that have been "SOLD" on Gunbroker that I could look at so as to get some idea what a gun or something else is worth. I guess what I'm asking does Gunbroker have a category for "ALL" past sales of everything that is sold and the price it sold for........There I think I got it right this time.

It's not easy to GET OLD, you have to be really tough and try to fight it off......THANKS AGAIN................CookE

Comments

• Options
    milsurplusmilsurplus Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, by follow the previous directions, however in the Search Words box make sure there is an * and then hit search although you will also get auctions that ended without being sold and there is a limit as to how far back the GunBroker search function is able to go apparently.
    You should be able to get a general idea of what sold and what it sold for and refining your search to a specific category or item will also help as well opposed to looking through everything.
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CookE,

{I copied this on this post in case you didn't go back to it.}

I agree with the smart search that milsurplus explained. But that is generally used to find a price relevant to what you may want to buy.

If you watch an item it will show you how much it sold for. You just go to My Gunbroker. Once you sign in there there is a side-bar on the left side. Under Buying, the second category is watching. Select that and it will take you to what you have on your watch list. Or, just scroll down to watching. At the top of that section you'll see three words. ALL/Open/Closed. (but the bars are upright) Click on closed and your closed auctions that you are watching will come up. That will have the final bid on it. If no bids then use the 'Smart Search' function.

-good luck
  • Options
    givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    After you log on to the auctions (you are a member there, correct?) go to the smart search page (on top of page one). Then select a firearm, then select closed auctions, then select 'Sort by'.

Don't forget the 'Sort By'.

The sort by feature will allow you to view auctions by the highest number of bids first.

That will push all the un-bid items (that have been closed) to the bottom of the list. Best, Joe

EDIT
    "Is there anyplace I can find "ALL" the past guns that have been "SOLD" on Gunbroker"

The answer is no. At the top of the smart search page, you will have to type in something to look for. Every sold auction on one callup is not an option to us. You have to have a firearm in mind in order to accomplish the task. Best again, Joe