In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

safir arms s2-t14 ar-410

toad8877toad8877 Member Posts: 47 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in Ask the Experts
a long while ago i had posted some questions on ammo for the safur ar 410 as nothing was working and some of you asked me to give you all an update sometime so here it is.
found that the only ammo that will work is estate, they have for the most part stuck with the specs.
i also changed the solid carry handle to a flat top
also replaced the stock with a ace skeleton stock
sent the barrel into brylies(? spelling) and had them put chokes in it,($250 three chokes)
changed the handle
and tried five different sights on the top to see what worked, and the old style eotech works the best.
i did use this last year for bird hunting but kept dropping the mag when i wanted to shoot as that is where all the other shotguns have the safety, been shooting it all year now and am ready to rock the pheasant world in a few weeks
hope this helps all who wanted to know and if you have questions please let me know and i will try to answer them thanks

have not figured out how to put pics on gb yet, sorry[:(]
[img][/img]

Comments