In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester 94 Sling

DerBarbarianDerBarbarian Member Posts: 289 ✭✭
edited June 2012 in Ask the Experts
Hey guy's I'm looking for a sling for my Winchester 94, It's from the 1930's so I would like to avoid having to alter it in anyway to get a sling fitted to it and was just wondering if you guys had any advice.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hey fellas was wondering if you guys could recommend a good sling adapter set for the Winchester 94? I would really like to avoid having to make any permanent alterations to the rifle if at all possible, The rifle is a family heirloom that's about 90 years old. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slings/carrying straps, are made with Velcro to attach around the bottom of the stock, and around the barrel. Used one last year on a old Model 12 that I didn't want to drill or alter. The Velcro doesn't actually touch the wood or metal, so the firearm isn't altered at all.

Don't recall where I got mine? You might try some of the larger on-line out fits like Midway or Brownells.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Awesome thank you for the advice!