In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CZ Kadet

BobFoxBobFox Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
edited December 2013 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone have a CZ Kadet in 22LR? What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? I'm considering getting one.
Thanks
Jess

"My faith, my country and my family will guide me; nothing more, nothing less" -Gen. Tommy Franks

Comments

• Options
    BobFoxBobFox Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have an absolutely excellent condition CZ Kadet 22LR pistol with sleeve, box, manual and 3 mags and am wondering a value on it? I only see one listed on auction here on the site. I understand CZ does not make these anymore?

Thanks!
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw a NIB one with one mag, sold a couple of years ago. I believe that $500, was the price.

Being they are no longer available, and all things CZ are highly coveted. With the extra mags your probably looking at between $700 & $900. On a on-line auction with multiple bidders, might go for substantially more? CZ guns have attracted a bunch of cult like followers. Specially the ones that are out of print.