In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

nononsense?

D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
edited December 2013 in Ask the Experts
I did a forum search on Spanish Mauser M1916 & this thread came up.

http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=494281&SearchTerms=Spanish,Mauser,M1916

I know its been a day or two [:p][:D] since you posted that but do you still have that article written about the M1916 rifles? I've tried to google it but no luck. Thanks bud.

Comments

• D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
    I'm not trying to cause trouble but I didn't see any problems with the " a little high price " thread, well maybe just the topic. I thought he was asking a legit question about the firearms value and authenticity as I would if I was interesting buying a particular piece I was not sure of and as many a folk ask here daily whats it worth, thats what I thought this forum "Ask the Experts" was for. Again not trying to start anything just making an observation.
  • nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    D&D,

Yes I still have the article just not on this computer. I'm between locations at the airport right now waiting for a flight out. I won't get home until after midnight and I have a full day of work on Wednesday. So it will be Wed. afternoon before I can access that computer. If that's O.K. then I'll make a file and send it to your e-mail though GunBroker. Otherwise send me an e-mail contact you prefer and I'll use that.

Best.
  • D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
    That will work for me sir. I'll send you an email.